» Motorised Zone Valve + Actuator Head
22mm – Two-port – Zone Valve with Detachable Head and Pre-wired Cable – ZONE 250 305
- – Easy to use, clip-on detachable head!
- – Metal manual operating lever for strength and stability!
- – Power supply: 220-240V, 50/60Hz, 5W
- – Systems fuse rating: 3A maximum
- – Auxiliary switch rating: 3A 250VAC
- – Water temperature range: 5°C to 88°C
- – Max. Differential pressure: 0.69 bar
A 240V two port 22mm zone valve for use in heating systems to isolate zones or equipment; powered open with spring return. The valve is supplied complete with a pre-made moulded cable to plug straight into motorised head, allowing easy connection and disconnection for maintenance. The RWC two port zone valve features a unique detachable motorised head with a robust metal manual actuating lever, and is interchangeable with other leading manufacturers’ valve bodies, mounted on a high quality brass body to ensure a long operating life and total installation flexibility.
This Reliance replacement for the Polypipe Polyplumb PB9700ZV Mk 2 zone valve, replaces the Polypipe Polyplumb PB9700ZV Mk1 (please note Polypipe Polyplumb PB9700ZV Motorised Valve MK1 with the detachable cable which is no longer available).